关于介绍公司的英语对话


企业简介是一个公司的面子同时也展现着公司的文化与内涵。下面小编为大家整理的关于介绍公司的英语对话,希望对大家有用!

英语学习

关于介绍公司的英语对话

A:Finance and Administration includes various departments such as Accounting,Tax,Payroll,Investor Relations,Human Resources

A:财务与行政部包括许多不同的部门,比如会计部、税务部、工资部、投资部、人力资源部

B:Where are most of our products manufactured?

B:我们大部分的产品是在哪里制造的?

C:We have facilities in the United States,Mexico,and China.Check out our companys intranet.Youll find information all about our companys operations,among other things.

C:我们在美国、墨西哥和中国都设有厂,你若是到公司的办公网看看,就能找到有关公司经营的所有资料。

B:As a Customer Service Manager,Id like to think we sell quality products.

B:作为一个客户部经理,我想我们公司销售的是优质的产品。

C:Ever since we worked with the MIS department to develop an online quality control program,weve seen defect rates plummet and reliability rates soar.

C:自从我们跟信息部开发出一套在再加上互联网的便利下,scxbyj.com越来越多的人在网上学习英语,网络英语课程相比起线下英语培训有很多的优势。线质量控制程序以来,不合格率已经下降,可信度也快速提升。

D:I need to fill you in on what role you will play as the Customer Service Manager.

D:我需要跟你说明客户部经理的职责与角色。

B:Im all ears.

B:愿闻其详!

D:Customer Service is responsible for professionally handling all customer requests.To do that youll need to learn how to use o主要以培养英语学习兴趣,以及英语基础,发音口语为重gxjgtl.com要明确侧重点!ur internal systems,all of which are on our network.

D:客户服务部要很专业地处理客户所提出的任何问题,所以你要学会使用我们公司内部的办公网,所以有的资料都在网上。

B:Im a quick learner.Will I receive any training?

B:我学得很快,会有一些培训课程吗?

A:MIS worked with Finance and Human Resources to put every procedure,from customer orders to payroll,on our intranet.We have training classes every Tuesday afternoon.

A:信息部与财务部及人力资源部已经将从客户订单到工资账册所有的程序都放在网上了。我们每周二下午也会有培训课程。

B:Wow!Everythings online,huh?MIS must be an important department.

B:哇!所有的资料都上网了啊?信息部一定是一个很重要的部门。

C:Yes,MIS is increasing the productivity of our company with the use of the latest ERP systems.

C:没错,信息部通过最新的企业资源规划系统来提高公司的生产率。

D:Hey,come to think of it,MIS has their hands in just about every aspect of Live-village International.

D:嘿,想想,活力国际公司里几乎所有的事情都有信息部的参与。

A:Interesting.I never thought about it that way.

A:很有趣,我倒是没这样想过。

赞 (0)