1.As far as is concerned 就……而言
2.It can be said with certainty that 可以肯定地说
3.Theres no denying the fact that毫无疑问，无可否认
4.whats far more important is that 更重要的是…
1.A case in point is 一个典型的例子是
2.As is often the case由于通常情况下
3.For all that对于这一切 In spite of the fact that尽管事实
4.Further, we hold opinion that 此外，我们坚持认为，
5.However , the difficulty lies in然而，困难在于…
1.I will conclude by saying 最后我要说…
2.Therefore, we have the reason to believe that因此，我们有理由相信…
3.All things considered,总而言之 It may be safely said that它可以有把握地说
4.Therefore, in my opinion, its more advisable因此，在我看来，更可取的是…
5.From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that….通过以上讨论，我们可以得出结论…
1.Lets taketo illustrate this.
2.lets take the above chart as an example to illustrate this.
3. Here is one more example.
4.Take … for example.
5.The same is true of….
1. For years, … has been seen as …, but things are quite different now.多年来，……一直被视为……，但今天的情况有很大的不同。
2. I believe the title statement is valid because…. 我认为这个论点是正确的，因为…
3. I cannot entirely agree with the idea that ….我无法完全同意这一观点的… I believe….
4. My argument for this view goes as follows.我对这个问题的看法如下。
1. A is completely / totally / entirely different from B.
2. A and B are different in some/every way / respect / aspect.
3. A and B differ in….
4. A differs from B in….
5. The difference between A and B is/lies in/exists in….
1. There are several reasons for…, but in general, they come down to three major ones.有几个原因……，但一般，他们可以归结为三个主要的。
2. There are many factors that may account for…, but the following are the most typical ones.有许多因素可能占，但以下是最典型的。
3. Many ways can contribute to solving this problem, but the following ones may be most effective.有很多方法可以解决这个问题，但下面的可能是最有效的。
4. Generally, the advantages can be listed as follows.一般来说，这些优势可以列举如下。
1.Because/Since we read the book, we have learned a lot.
2. If we read the book, we would learn a lot.
3.We read the book; as a result / therefore / thus / hence / consequently / for this reason / because of this, weve learned a lot.