英语口语:都是我的错 It


  当事情出错时,我们有时会自责或表示歉意;有时不认为是自己的错,也会责怪别人。
英语学习
  英语里,人们是怎么道歉和责怪别人呢?
01<br>
  1. 表示歉意:
  1)道歉最简单的表达当然是说sorry:
  Sorry I’m late!
  对不起,来迟了!
  Sorry, I can’t play tennis with you tomorrow.
  对不起,明天不能和你去打网球。
  I am sorry!I stamped on your foot.
  对不起!我踩到你的脚了。
  I’m sorry I can’t assist you.
  对不起,我帮不了你。

  想要更有诚意,就在sorry前用very, so, terribly和extremely等:
  I’m so sorry, I do apologize.
  很抱歉,我真的很抱歉。
  I’m very sorry to keep you waiting.
  很抱歉让你久等了。
  I’m terribly sorry. I didn’t catch your name.
  我非常抱歉。我没听清你的名字。
  I’m extremely sorry to have troubled you.
  很抱歉打扰了你。
  I’m so sorry I forgot your birthday. I feel terrible about it.
  很抱歉我忘了你的生日。真是太糟了。
  2)更郑重其事时,我们会用apologize:
  I want to apologize for my rudeness the other day.
  我想为前几天的无礼道歉。
  We apologize for the late arrival of the train.
  我们很抱歉火车晚点了。
  可以用名词apology:
  I feel I owe you an apology.
  我觉得我还欠你一个道歉。
  I give my apology sincerely to you all.
  我真诚地向你们道歉。

02
  2. 谁的过错
  如果出了什么问题,你可能想说谁该负责。主要也有两种方法:
  1)用名词fault:
  I’m really sorry – it’s all my fault.
  我真的很抱歉-都是我的错。
  Who broke the cup?
  It’s my fault, I dropped it.
  谁打破了杯子?
  是我的错,我把它掉地上了。
  Please don’t be angry with me. It wasn’t my fault.
  请不要生我的气。这不是我的错。
  It’s his own stupid fault his car was stolen.
  他的车被偷是他自己的愚蠢过错。

  2)用blame(做动词或名词):
  She is to blame.
  都怪她。
  If anyone’s to blame, it’s me.
  如果要怪谁,那是我。
  Don’t blame me – it’s not my fault.
  别怪我-这不是我的错。
  We shouldn’t blame ourselves for what happened.
  我们不应该为发生的事自责。
  Do not blame it on him, for he has done his best.
  别怪他,他已经尽力了。
  Don’t put the blame on me.
  别怪我。

  3)表示“别怪我”的其他表达:
  Dot look at me!
  别看着我!
  It was nothing to do with me.
  这与我无关。

  图片选自网络,版权为原作者所有!

赞 (0)